Friday 31 July 2015

Review : y.e.t yes! enjoy time Pitapat Eraser Peeling Gel

Hello!



Product Type Exfoliator
Price USD 7.73
Size 200 ml

Description (taken from koreadepart)

  • Exfoliates dead skin cells or sebum mildly and clearly
  • Natural extract and natural peeling gel create smooth and moisturizing skin
  • promotes turnover period of 28 days to create healthy skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
Directions (taken from koreadepart)

Apply moderate amount all over face and massage gently. When dead skin cells come out, rinse with warm water.

Ingredients

Water, cellulose, dipropylene glycol, butylene glycol, betaine, cetyl ethylhexanoate, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl caprylate, carbomer, arginine, perfume, rose extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, nelumbium speciosum flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract




ColourWhite
Texturecreamy gel
Smellslightly strong perfumed smell
Stickinessnone (greasy)


I use this product once a week when im hard working, haha. I use this on dry face before cleansing. 1 pump is enough for my entire face. When I use too much, it is difficult for 'dead skin cells' to form. The scent is a bit strong for me but tolerable.

This doesn't feel harsh. However, sometimes when i massage too long or apply too much pressure (i'm not too sure which), it can cause a little pain and stinging sensation.

My skin definitely feels smoother. But, it does feel like there is a thin film of grease on my face. I really dislike that because i'm not sure of my face feels smooth because the exfoliator really works or if it's because of the grease, haha. It doesn't dry out my skin either.

After cleansing, my face feels soft and clean :D I didnt get any bumps either so that's great!

I tried Cure Natural Aqua Gel a few times before and I personally prefer Cure over this exfoliator. It leaves my skin softer and smoother and there is no greasy feeling at all. But it is too expensive for me! T_T   Check out this review :)

☼ does not dry out skin
☼ affordable
☼ smoother and softer skin
☀ scent slightly strong
☀ can be difficult to use when too much is applied
☀ leaves greasy feeling after use

I would not recommend this exfoliator because I think that in terms of effectiveness, some drugstore exfoliators can do a pretty decent job as well as being affordable. But if you are an avid fan of this brand, no harm trying this out either :D


No comments:

Post a Comment