Friday 5 December 2014

Review : Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

Hello!


Product Type Toner
Price USD 8.61
Size 250 ml

Description


This product is a total solution for pore care, preventing enlarged pores, less firmer skin and moisturize by eliminating what hurts skin health from within.


7 in 1 Total Pore Solution

  • Maintain ph 4.5+-1
  • Refine skin tones
  • Keep the elasticity of pores
  • Deep cleanse pores
  • Minimize appearance of pores
  • Control a large amount of sebum
  • Moisturize inside and outside of skin
6 FREE - paraben, mineral oil, artificial scent, artificial pigment, talc, animal nature material (from koreadepart)


Directions

Soak the makeup cotton with the Freshner and wipe your face from the center of your face to the outside. With gentle patting, let the skin absorb the leftover Freshner. You can carry the Freshner in a mist type container and apply onto your skin when there is too much sebum or you have itchy feeling.

Ingredients

Water, Chrysanthellum indicum extract, alcohol denat, glycerin, butylene glycol, glycereth-26, bethaine, sea water, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, citrus medica limonium (lemon) fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, prunus mume fruit water, uncaria gambir extract, nelumbo nucifera flower extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, sanguisorba officinalis root extract, pelargonium graveolens extract, taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf extract, chrysanthemum morifolium flower extract, chamaecyparis obtusa water, pulsatilla koreana extract, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl gylcol, ethylhexyglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol



Colour Transparent
Texture Watery
Smell Almost scentless
Stickiness None

I got this product from Koreadepart after my sister told me about the rave reviews on this product. I started using this product only recently and I am very happy with it! :D

In my previous posts, I mentioned that I had an allergic reaction to a BB cream and had a massive break out T~T

I started using this when my skin began stabilizing (? haha) - less break outs. This product definitely minimized the size of my pores and it doesn't dry out my skin! :D

I soak a cotton pad with this product and swipe it across my face and swipe a couple more times over problematic/oily areas like my T-zone and around cheeks where pores are large. Then I lightly tap for absorption.

It absorbs really quickly and isn't sticky at all :D It also feels very cool and refreshing. The scent is very light. I can't quite put my finger on the type of scent but I kinda like it :)

The only downside is that it finishes pretty quickly in my opinion. I've only been using it for around a month and there is about 2/3 of the product left in the bottle. I estimate a 250 ml bottle should last about 3 months

☼ really refreshing and cooling
☼ absorbs super fast!
☼ definitely minimized pores around my nose and cheeks 
☼ does not strip skin of moisture
☀ finishes pretty quickly



Check out my review of the Etude House Wonder Pore Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment